- Can I set the Login Method when creating a Super Admin user from provisioning?
- Is there a way to ensure the new Super Admin User can login via username and password when SSO is enabled?
- SSO is enabled, will the newly created Support Admin User be able to login?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Access to provisioning is required to carry-out the following steps, of which customers do not have access.
- Please reach out to your Implementation Partner for assistance on the below.
- If you are not longer working with a Partner, please reach out to Customer Support via Expert Chat or any other Support tool using the component LOD-SF-PLT-PRV
In an instance that has Partial Single Sign-On Organization, you can choose PWD (username and password) as the login method for super admins when you create a super admin user in Provisioning.
- Login to Provisioning
- Company Settings
- Create Admin and define the login method as PWD by checking the box below.
- Once the newly created user is created, you can login to the instance using the PWD specific login URL which will end in"&loginMethod=PWD" per KBA 2088837
Partial SSO, Super Admin, PWD, Username, loginMethod, Login Method,PLA-9547 , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-UIM , Employee Import Issues , LOD-SF-PLT-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Product Enhancement