- No "All Data" option available when linking variables on SAP Analytics Cloud story basing BW Live connection
- Only "Intersecting data only" option is available when doing "Link Variables"
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to SAC tenant and open a story created with BW live data.
- Click "Link Variables" and create a new variable link.
- Select matching variables.
>>Only Intersecting data only option is available. No "All data" option is available.
BW data sources only support intersection of data.
As mentioned in the product documentation, BW data sources don't support the "All data" link type when linking variables.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, live, data, connection
blending, merge, link, integration, all data, missing, miss, bw, link dimension, link variables , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem