- Job Requisition tokens, Job Application tokens and Offer Details tokens do not get resolved in the email body.
- What tokens are supported by the email trigger 'Complete and Submit Your Job Application Template'?
- On Manage Recruiting Email Templates page, it shows an error when you validate tokens for this trigger: while trying to invoke the method java.util.Set.contains(java.lang.Object) of a null object loaded from local variable 'masterValidTokensForTrigger', while on Recruiting Email Triggers page, it shows 'Token validation successful'
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - since b1905 release
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting Email Triggers, associate an email template with the trigger 'Complete and Submit Your Job Application Template'
- Click 'Validate Standard Tokens' --> it shows 'Token validation successful'
- Go to Manage Recruiting Email Templates, open the email template associated
- 'Associated Triggers' shows ???RECRUITING_EMAIL_TRIGGERS_JOB_APPLICATION_ABANDONED_NOTIFICATION???
- Only tokens listed below are supported by the email trigger 'Complete and Submit Your Job Application Template':
"CANDIDATE_ID", "CANDIDATE_FULL_NAME", "CANDIDATE_FIRST_NAME", "CANDIDATE_LAST_NAME", "CANDIDATE_EMAIL", "CAREER_SITE_URL", "CAREER_SITE_FORGOT_PASSWORD_URL", "COMPANY_NAME", "LOGIN_URL", "LOGO"
- Currently, the token validation for this trigger does not work correctly because this trigger key is not added to the validator file with the list of supported tokens. The RCM Engineering team has scheduled the code fix to b2005 release. After this code commit, the validator will restrict the user from adding other tokens which are not supported.
RCM-70714, Recruiting email trigger, email template, token, candidate RECRUITING_EMAIL_TRIGGERS_JOB_APPLICATION_ABANDONED_NOTIFICATION , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-EML , Recruiting Emails and Notifications , Problem