- How to deactivate a SuccessFactors instance?
- Which is the process to deactivate an instance?
- How do I initiate a decommission request?
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
How to deactivate a SuccessFactors instance?
Open a new support case under the component LOD-SF-PLT-DEC. Within the request description, please provide:
- CompanyID to be deprecated.
- System Role (BizX, JAM, ONB, etc).
- Your clear approval do erase all the information.
Please be aware that this procedure is irreversible.
What is the process to deactivate an instance?
- We'll engage our Decommisioning team with this request.
- They'll deactivate the instance as the primary procedure.
- The instance will remain inactive for 30 days.
- Finally, the whole data will be deleted.
If you are looking for early purge, please inform this in the description as well.
Decommissioning, decommission, delete instance, delete tenant, decommission tenant, deactivate instance, decommission instance, delete data , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-DEC , Decommission Request , How To