You are copying and pasting images on Ticket Interactions but do not find the option.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Interactions facet.
- Click on New and the E-mail.
- Copy an image from another place and paste it on the E-mail Body.
There is no option to resize it.
Currently, inline images are supported, but if copied and pasted, the size cannot be changed.
This is the current behavior for Cloud for Customer.
If you need the ability to resize inline images on ticket interactions urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of SAP Application Development site , choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea.
Ticket Interactions ; Ticket ; Interactions ; Inline ; Images ; Resize ; Not possible , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To