- When performing transports using Native SAP HANA Transport in the HANA Application Lifecycle Manager (HALM) you get the following error:
Time difference between systems is more than 1 minute. That can lead to inaccurate information in the log files.
[Ping Time: yyyy/mm/dd - hh:mm]
- The error is returned for all delivery units.
- Ping Time displayed in the error is way in the past.
- Your source and target systems are in sync, i.e. fields CURRENT_TIME and CURRENT_TIMESTAMP for table DUMMY return the same values for both systems.
- The times at OS level for both servers are also the same.
- SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12
- SAP HANA 2.0
HALM, transport, delivery unit, ping time, xsengine , KBA , HAN-LM-APP , SAP HANA Application Lifecycle Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.