Error: Failed to connection to BW system when accessing story or model using BPC/BW Live Connection
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
1. the model is using BPC/BW Live Connection
2. Error:Failed to connection to BW system.
3. Causes: SSL certificate untrusted;network error
This is a common case for BW/BPC live connection as usually the BW/BPC system is restricted to be accessed from your company network.
Please open the WTS connection so remote support can launch SAC inside your company network.
WTS Connection Setup:
605795 Windows Terminal Server Enables application sharing access via Windows Terminal Server
1912318 WTS Connect with NLA Enables application sharing access via Windows Terminal Server with NLA Support
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, average, zero, null, 0, blank, exclude , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem