How to check a form's advanced condition, and candidate's record to see if candidate should or should not receive form.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
In order to check the conditions of the forms, please follow the steps:
- Go to Onboarding home page
- PDF Forms
- Here you will have to find the forms on list on the left
- We do not have a search engine here, in case you do not know you will have to look in all folders
- When you found the pdf you will see in the filter box the conditions to that PDF
- Generate a report with the keys and the candidate to check the values, and see if the candidate match the conditions
conditions ; forms ; pdf ; tax ; values ; match , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To