- Why are the optionIDs of the picklist shown in the data subject information report?
- How do we get the data subject report to show the picklist labels instead of the optionID?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
Please ensure that Data Subject Information Report is enabled and configured in the instance. Follow KBA 2628452 - How to enable and Configure Data Subject Information Reporting - SuccessFactors Platform for further details.
- From Admin Center search "Data Subject Information"
- Select "Person Search"
- Choose a person and a language then click "Generate Report"
- Go to the "Reports" Tab of data subject information and download the report in either PDF or Excel.
- Upon opening you will see that some of the data was being displayed as OptionID numbers and not the corresponding picklist label.
Up until the 1911 release it was expected behavior that the picklist values in the data subject report where displayed only as their OptionIDs. Examples from 1908 test demo below:
Confirmation of that the OptionID of 8955 is "Hawaiian/Other Pacific Island" Ethnic group:
With the 1911 release the report will now show the Picklist label ID instead of the OptionID in the report:
2855985 - Q4 1911 - Platform Release Information FAQ
1911, release, enhancement, data subject information report, data report, picklists, optionIds, incorrect, number, labels, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , Product Enhancement