- ASE server is not accessible.
- ASE errorlog is continuously reporting timeslice errors with stack traces:
timeslice -1501, current process infected at c000000000650a10 ()
- The stack trace includes functions:
- ASE errorlog also has the following messages:
Warning: The internal timer is not progressing. If this message is generated multiple times, report to Sybase Technical Support and restart the server (alarminterval=-617).
This Adaptive Server process has had 562 major and 49 minor page faults since boot.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR808518, 808518, CR#808518, heavy, load , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.