- How to create an audit report for all changes made in Job Scheduler?
- Is it possible to create audit report regarding Job Scheduler?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Permission should be enabled to generate the change audit reports.
- Please follow the steps on Setting Up Change Audit before performing the instructions provided below.
Since release b1911, it is possible to create an audit report for all changes made under Job Scheduler.
- Go in Admin Center > Search for Change Audit Reports;
- Select the option Create Configuration Data Report > Click on Job Scheduler Requests
- Select the time range you would like to run the audit > Click in Submit;
- The report file will be sent to Access Report under Change Audit Report page.
2744431 - How to create a Change Audit Report and what reports are available? - FAQ
KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , How To