- When sending Purchase Requisition (PR) data via the PREQCR1 IDOC, the Unit of Measure (UOM) differs from that sent via the IDOC.
- The unit value of the PR is kept, but the UOM differs - for example, IDOC is for 15 Cases / CXs, PR generated from it is for 15 Pieces / PCS.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ME51, ME52, ME53, ME52N, ME53N, append, upgrade, CI_EBANDB, CI_EBKNDB, CI_EBANDBX, BUS2105, PurchaseRequisition, CreateFromData1, Change1, PREQCR1, PREQCH1, PREQCR1.PREQCR101, PREQCH1.PREQCH101 , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-EDI , Electronic Data Interchange , MM-PUR-GF-PR , Price Determination , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.