You are trying tp create an Inbound Delivery Notification using the web service 'ManagestandardinbounddeliveryIn' and you have maintained the XML Request accordingly. However, when you execute the request, a response XML with the following errors/warnings is returned:
- The address data is missing.
- ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Location ID) and UUID XXX (XXX represents the UUID) differ in Location.
- One party with role category End Buyer must be assigned.
- One reference document from type Sales Order and item type Sales Item must be assigned.
And the system proceeds to create an inconsistent Inbound Delivery Notification of the type Third Party Order Processing (TPOP). Also, when you open the said Notification and click on the Check Consistency button, the system triggers error messages.
Further, when you create the TPOP Inbound Delivery Notification manually, using the same information as in the web service Request XML, the Notification is created without the inconsistency. Therefore, you would like to understand this difference in the system behaviour.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the Service Explorer view.
- Find the web service 'ManagestandardinbounddeliveryIn'.
- Select the Service 'ManageStandardInboundDeliveryNotificationIn'.
- Maintain the relevant details in the Request XML and execute the web service.
- Now go to the Third-Party Order Fulfillment work center, and then to the Third-Party Delivery Notifications view.
- Find the newly created Third-Party Delivery Notification.
- You can see the Consistency Status is showing as Inconsistent.
- If you click on the Check Consistency button, it returns the same messages in the Response XML you get when you executed the Request XML:
a. End buyer is missing.
b. Location XYZ does not exist or is not valid.
c. The address data is missing.
The web service 'ManagestandardinbounddeliveryIn' can only be used to create Supplier based Inbound Delivery Notifications.
To create a TPOP Inbound Delivery Notifications, we recommend to use the web service 'ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn'. You can find the documentation in the Service Explorer under the Application and User Management work center.
ManageThirdPartyOrderDeliveryNotificationIn, ManagestandardinbounddeliveryIn, TPOP, Web, Service, Address, Data, End, Buyer, missing, Location , KBA , AP-IDP , Inbound Delivery Processing , How To