- The boot-time recovery of an IMRSLOG enabled database failed due to the following error:
Error: 12406, Severity: 21, State: 8
Failed to find the last row marker for transaction (1024427,2) in sysimrslogs for database 'myDB' (6). The sysimrslogs row is corrupted.
- This database is involved in the HADR setup.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- In-Memory Row Storage (IMRS)
CR814919, CR#814919, 814919, stream, synchronous, replication , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.