- Crystal Reports for Enterprise used Flash Prompt screen when refreshing a report in SAP BI Launch Pad before applying an update to the server.
- From Support Pack 06 of SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2, when refreshing a report in SAP BI LaunchPad, it is now using SAP UI5 Prompts screen for the parameter.
- How to switch the parameter prompt screen used by Crystal Reports for Enterprise from using SAP UI5 to using Flash, in SAP BI LaunchPad?
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.2
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
CRFE, CR4E, CR for Enterprise, FlashPrompt, SAPUI5prompt In SAP BI LaunchPad, in the upper right, click on “Preferences” , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.