You see the below error when performing Consistency Check or Assembly actions in the Cloud Application Studio:
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud For Customer
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a Custom Solution
- You have created a BAC Elements file for your Solution (.bac)
This error is reproduced when a Consistency Check is called on the Solution.
This error can be during you trigger Assembly of the solution:
- Right-Click on Solution in the Solution Explorer.
- Navigate to Check.
- Click Items.
- Open the Implementation Manager.
- Click Assemble and Download or Assemble.
This issue is raised because you have checked the flag "Visible in Fine Tuning" in the BAC Elements but you have not yet created a Business Configuration View (BC View). A BC View is required for this functionality to work.
This issue can be corrected in one of two ways:
- Uncheck the flag in the BAC Elements.
- Create a BC View as outlined in the SAP Cloud Application Studio Documentation.
Create a Business Configuration View in the SAP Cloud Application Studio Documentation.
Please refer the Blog for more details - https://blogs.sap.com/2019/11/29/1911-enhancement-in-consistency-check-of-bac-for-fine-tuning/comment-page-1/#comment-485864
SDK, PDI, Fine, Tuning, Finetuning, Assemble, Download, Content of IV_ATTRIBUTE is inconsistent, BCView, Trigger Blog consistency check , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-BC , ByDesign Studio Business Configuration , Problem