- When saving a fast move in/out in WebClient the error message "It was not possible to save all objects successfully" CRM_BOL 010 is raised.
- When saving a fast move in/out in WebClient directly an exception is raised without an error message:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Important is to test the functionality also in transaction EC70.
Here the error message "No number range found for object ISU_PRDOC Message no. E6002" is raised.
- SAP S4CRM for the releases:
- SAP CRM for the releases:
- CRM 7.0 EHP 2-4
- SAP ERP for the releases:
- ERP 8.0 EHP 1-4
SAP S/4HANA 1809
ISU_PRDOC, EC70, , KBA , CRM-S4-IU , S4CRM: Utilities Industry , IS-U-CS-BT-IO , Move-in, Move-out , CRM-IU , Utilities Industry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.