Error Ex.rate diff.accts are incomplete for account issued on clearing of open item managed account
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
S/4 HANA CLOUD
Reproducing the Issue
- Journal Entries are created for which exchange rate differences will arise on clearing
- In Clearing app for example Clear G/L Accounts (App ID F1579) Error occurs on Simulate or Post.
The accounts for posting exchange rate differences could not be determined.
- In Manage Your Solution -> Configure Your Solution -> Application Area: Finance -> Sub Application Area: General Ledger -> Item Name : Chart of Accounts -> Step Name: GLAccountDetermination-setupAccountAssignments ID 100297
Area: Financial Accounting
Sub Area: General Ledger Accounting
Process: Prepare Automatic Postings for Foreign Currency Valuation
- Click button Step 2
Transaction Key KDF (Exchange Rate Dif.:Open Items/GL Acct
Chart of Accounts concerned
- Click on Button Step 3
- Click on Add and scroll down to newly added fields
- Add Account involved in clearing and other relevant details including Loss and Gain Account (Note if account is to be valuated in Foregin currency valuation ensure that loss, gain and B/S Adjmt are also filled for Valuation
- Click on Review and Save
- Now on simulation of clearing in app Clear G/L Accounts exchange rate difference account determined
2841595 - Release Information Note: Automatic Account Determination for S/4HANA Cloud Edition 1911
F1579, KDF, F5063, CLOUD, outgoing, incoming, payment , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-FIO-AP , Fiori UI for Accounts Payable , FI-FIO-AR , Fiori UI for Accounts Receivable , Problem