- The Team Provisioning API /Groups/<Team_ID> returns a 404 error in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
- The issue happens on non-SAP data centers (Cloud Foundry / CF).
SAP Analytics Cloud (Cloud Foundry / CF)
Reproducing the Issue
- In one POST Client, run GET /api/v1/scim/Groups/<Team_ID>.
- It returns HTTP 404 error.
Defect in SAC PUBLIC API
You have two options to work around this issue:
- Workaround 1:
Create the group using the SCIM API instead of creating a team through SAC.
If you create the team using the POST command, then the PUT and GET will work correctly and return the expected results.
- Workaround 2:
For customers who don’t want to recreate the group using the SCIM API.
In wave 2019.24, we have introduced a fix based on a business toggle which can be turned on for a specific tenant. The toggle is named IMPLEMENT_WORKAROUND_FOR_SCIM_GROUPS, and is set to OFF by default. A request must be made to Cloud Operations to ask for the toggle to be turned on. When the toggle is on, SAC will now properly find the team created manually in SAC, and the SCIM API should no longer return the HTTP 404 error.
- Any groups created by the SCIM API before turning on this toggle will no longer be accessible by the SCIM API and should be deleted using the API before turning on the toggle.
- Any groups created after the toggle is on will work correctly.
- It will no longer be possible to change the Content Namespace in the System Configuration, as the workaround requires all teams to have been created with the current content namespace. Teams created with a different content namespace will not be accessible.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Provisoning , KBA , groups api not working in sac quality , error: 404 not found , LOD-ANA-AUT , SAC Authentication / Login , Problem