You would like to understand how the Workflow Rule Analysis works.
SAP Cloud for Customer
The Workflow Rule Analysis is a functionality which provide recommendations for each workflow based on the configuration done on it, optimizing factors like performance, stability and consistency.
To see the recommendations for the workflows in your system, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Administrator work center.
- Navigate to Workflow Rules work center view.
- Click More option.
- Select Workflow Analysis.
- See that if the existing workflows can be improved, the system will list them and provide each workflow a recommendation.
There are some settings in the workflow configuration which are considered for a recommendation to be suggested:
- The Workflow Rule timing is Not Scheduled (On Every Save and On Create Only).
- The checkbox Value Before Object Change is not checked for the workflow rule conditions.
- Workflow Rule type is not Notification.
In case one of the above settings are followed, a recommendation will be suggested for the workflow rule.
Once the suggested changes are done, the workflow rule recommendation will be removed.
Workflow Rule; Workflow Analysis; Recommendation; Recommendations; Workflow Recommendations; Service; Ticket; Service Request; C4C; Cloud for Customer; , KBA , LOD-CRM-WKF , Workflow , How To