The following "This folder is empty"error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- When accessing the Public folder at Browse - Files, the error message "This folder is empty" is displayed, despite being able to see this content with other users
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Navigate to Menu - Browse - Files
- Click Public Folder
- Observe that the Public Folder is empty
A filter has been applied when searching the content type, eg. Model / Story
At the top right of the page, click the filter icon and deselect any existing filter to see all content within a folder.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem