Suppose you have a similar scenario like following (this is the same using any other account assignment category):
- In customizing Tcode OME9 you did not set the GR-non valuated indicator for ACC 'K' a but for ACC 'A' you ticked it.
- Create PR with ACC 'K'. In the PR the GR-non valuated indicator is defaulted from the ACC Customizing.
- When a Purchase Order (PO) is created with reference to this Purchase Requisition (PR) then the acc. ass. category is 'K' is copied from PR and the the GR-non valuated indicator is blank.
- Then you change the account assignment category from 'K' to 'A'.
- By this you expect that the system considers the Customizing (OME9) settings of act. cat. 'A' where the GR-non valuated indicator is ticked, but this does not happen.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ekpo-knttp, knttp, T163K, bapi_po_create1, weunb, ome9, wepos, wepov, weunv, repos, repov, me21n, me22n,me23n,BANF,Bestellung, , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ACC , Account assignment , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.