In the SSCUI 103379 - Define Currency Settings for Ledgers and Company Codes configuration step, you are about to create an additional currency (called "Freely Defined Currency" in the system), for example to be used as functional currency, and want to configure an existing company code for this new currency.
One or more of the following error messages occur:
- FINS_ACDOC_CUST484: You can't make currency type changes; postings exist in company code [...].
- FINS_ACDOC_CUST487: Change not possible; there's already a plant assigned to company code [...].
- FML_CUST067: You can't make crcy type changes; ML postings exist in company code [...].
- FML_CUST068: You can't make crcy type changes; actl costg postgs exist in CoCode [...].
- FML_CUST069: You can't make currency type changes; ML master data exist in CoCode &1.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
additional currency, freely defined currency, functional currency, third currency, 103379, FINS_ACDOC_CUST484, FINS_ACDOC_CUST487, FML_CUST067, FML_CUST068, FML_CUST069 , KBA , FI-FIO-GL , Fiori UI for General Ledger Accounting , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.