- New Hire Activities can be completed by hiring manager for candidates, even though no New Hire Activities are configured.
- All New Hire Activity processes were deleted, but New Hire Activities are still created for candidates.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Centre > On/Offboarding > Configure new hire activity planning process;
- No processes configured;
- Onboard a new candidate.
- Go to Onboarding > New Hire Activities > Navigate to new candidate.
- Activities available for completion by hiring manager for candidate.
When no New Hire Activities process exists, a list of default activities are automatically generated for candidates.
To have no New Hire Activities created for candidates, an empty New Hire Activity process must be created and set to default.
Please follow the KBA2684570 - How to create empty New Hires Activities - Onboarding
New candidates Onboarded will have no new Hire Activities created/available for completion.
new hire activities, new recruit activities, hiring manager activities, activities deleted, no activites configured, no activities created , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-NHA , New Hire Activity , Problem