The data source Visit Survey Answers (QREVQVVISITHJ) is missing attributes that were maintained in the survey.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the work center Surveys and open a survey.
- Go to Design.
- Check the question where attributes were maintained, click Attributes.
- You see a number of attributes here that customers can choose from when replying to the survey.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics and the view Design Data Sources.
- Search for Visit Survey Answers (QREVQVVISITHJ).
- Click Preview.
- In the selection, enter the respective survey ID and run the data source.
- In the view, add the following fields:
- Question Number, Answer Category, Answer Description, Answer Text and Response Option Description.
None of them shows the attributes available in this survey question.
Marketing attributes descriptions cannot currently be supported by the data source "Visit Survey Answers" (QREVQVVISITHJ).
We would suggest to raise this as in improvement request on the Influence Session (Link).
surveys, data source, Visit Survey Answers, QREVQVVISITHJ, missing fields, attributes not shown , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Product Enhancement