- During the logical deletion of a workflow instance, the status transition to CANCELLED fails to materialize for a (sub)workflow. In the workflow log, the logical deletion is logged with a success message; all of the individual steps are successfully cleared.
- The action "Manual Complete" for a workflow instance does not set the status of the workflow instance to "COMPLETED" if the workflow contains at least one open parallel branch. The child items of the workflow instance are logically deleted, see in KBA 2790736 - Workflows not getting manually completed from SWIA.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.52)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.53 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP NetWeaver 7.53)
WF_GDPR, SWF_WORKFLOW, Extras, Activate Administration, SWI1, Complete, Ready, SWW_WI_ADMIN_CANCEL, SWL_ADM_WI_COMPLETE, SWW_WI_ADMIN_COMPLETE, terminate, Drop down, Menu, Edit, Manual Completion, Started, status, Process Work Item as Administrator, (Sub)workflow, Logically Delete , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM-RUN , Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.