- There is no option to raise 'Info' and 'Warning' message for Deriving Job Requisition Template ID business rule.
- Error is the only option when raising message using Derive Job Requisition Template in Recruiting Integration rule scenario.
- When using Basic Rule Scenario with Position Recruiting Integration Parameters as Base Object, the 'Info' and 'Warning' for raise message is available but the system will still prompt the message as 'Error' when deriving Job Requisition Template.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Position Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Derive Job Requisition Template, severity, error, info, warning, job requisition, requisition, position, raise message, pop up , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.