- While defining checking rules in SSCUI 102623, the error "Select a key from the allowed namespace" appears.
- The configuration of the check rules in SSCUI 102623 has changed after system upgrade.
It is not possible to delete the entries on the standard check rules 01,02,03 via SSCUI 102623 or via expert configuration request.
- Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM)
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to app Manage Your Solution and select the SSCUI 102623.
- Select any of the check rules 01, 02 or 03 and the corresponding individual step.
- On adding a credit segment, the system throws the error "Select a key from the allowed namespace" or it is observed the parameter values for the check rule have changed post system upgrade.
- The reason you are getting this error is because the check rules 01, 02 and 03 are SAP standard entires and should not be changed.
- These check rules fall under SAP's namespace and thus you will not be allowed to update the rules in the SAP's namespace because if values are created in SAP's namespace, then there's a possibility of overriding the values if SAP also delivers the same key in the later upgrades/releases resulting in change in configuration of these check rules.
Create your own check rule in customer namespace either Z* or Y*, and set them as your default if needed.
SSCUI 102623, Define Checking Rules, Namespace error, S4_PC, FIN-FSCM-CR, Credit segment, Message no. SV019, S/4HANA Cloud, SV019, SV 019 , KBA , FIN-FSCM-CR , Credit Management , Problem