- When trying to create model based on SAP Universe Import Data Connection the following error message appears in SAP Analytics Cloud:
"A bad request was made to SAP Analytics Cloud agent"
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21
- Import Data Connection
- SAP Universe
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Go to Main Menu --> Create --> Model.
- Select a connection.
- Select an universe, which contains List of Values.
- Select measures and dimensions.
- Try to create the model.
- Notice the error message.
- List of Values contains default answers of type Formula.
- It is a known limitation that SAC cannot consume prompts with default values of type Formula.
- Edit the universe.
- Untick the checkbox "Set Default Values" for default values of type Formula.
- Republish the universe.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, Create, Search, Find, Failed, Error, Not Possible, LOVs , KBA , LOD-ANA-AQU , Import Data Connections (Acquiring Data) , LOD-ANA-AQU-UNV , SAC Acquiring Data Universe , Problem