When trying to remove a fine tuning activity from a change project, system is throwing one or both of the following warnings:
- Activity XXX is mandatory and cannot be removed from project
- Activity XXX has been fine-tuned and cannot be removed from project
(XXX represents an activity in both cases.)
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Business Configuration work center
2. Select Implementation Project view
3. Select respective Implementation Project
4. Click on Open Activity List
5. Find XXX activity
6. Click on Remove from Project link
7. One or both of the above mentioned warnings appear
Activities that are defined as mandatory for change or implementation projects by application cannot be removed from the activity list. They have to be processed and completed. This is the designed system behavior. The same is valid for activities in which the fine tuning has been done. There is no rollback for single activities.
Make sure that the fine tuning is correct and the activities are closed before merge.
The only way to roll back is to cancel the change project and create a new one.
Fine tuning activity; change project; roll back; Aktivität entfernen; , KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , Problem