You have created a sales document (for example sales quote or order) from an opportunity but cannot see this in the Sales Documents facet.
SAP Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: You have an inconsistent opportunity ABC in your system (ABC represents the name of the inconsistent object).
- Go to the Sales work centre.
- Go to the Opportunity view.
- Open ABC.
- Go to the Sales Documents facet/tab.
- Click New.
- Enter the mandatory data as set by your administrator.
- Save and Open.
- Navigate to the Sales Documents facet/tab of ABC.
- No entry is shown even after refresh.
As the original document is inconsistent, the data cannot be copied over into your new sales document and therefore no connection/link is established.
To get the connecting link between your objects, please make sure to maintain consistent data in your original object (in this case opportunity) first.
inconsistent, inconsistant, consistant, consistent, sales object, reference, missing , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , LOD-LE-CQP , Customer Quote Processing , Problem