You would like to issue an output in Inventory Management for a scrapping movement type 551.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Open webgui tile Post goods Movement (MIGO)
- Choose goods Issue > Other
- Select the Print Indicator
- Enter in the required Material, Qty, Plant, Storage Location and Accounting data.
- Press POST
- No Output is generated
The movement type '551' is delivered without a Print indicator in the movement type definition.
*This case also applies to other movement types for example 313, 314 or 315 transfer postng movements
Implement the following:
1. Open the APP 'Output Parameter Determination'.
2. Choose Output type Goods_Movement and Determination Step Output Type
3. Add and activate the following entry for output type GOODS_MOVEMENT
- Print Active flag = empty
- Trans./Ev. Type = WA
- Movement type = 551 (GI scrapping)
- Output type = GOODS_ISSUE_SLIP (or your relevant form)
- Dispatch time = Immediate
*Afterwards post a goods issue in 'Post Goods Movement' (MIGO) for movement type 551 and set the print indicator
DRUKZ, GOHEAD-XNAPR, XNAPR, OMB5, SIMG_CFMENUOLMBOMB5, T156, KZDRU, M7569, API_MATERIAL_DOCUMENT_SRV, OPD , KBA , MM-IM-GF-PRNT , IM Ouput Determination , Problem