When using the Ticket History / SEODSRQHHB Data Source you notice that some of the fields are not updating with changes made by users.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- You have created a report using the Ticket History / SEODSRQHHB Data Source.
- You then change some of the information in a Ticket (e.g. Ticket 123456).
- You then save these changes and open a report based on the above Data Source.
- You notice that these changes are not reflected in your report.
This is the current system design.
Currently ticket history data source captures the data changes for the following characteristic fields only -
1. Escalation Status
2. Service Technician
3. Solution Proposal Status
5. Priority Code
6. Service Category ID
7. Service Catalog ID
8. Start Date
9. End Date
10. Service Team
11. Business Area Service Org.
Ticket History, SEODSRQHHB, Data Source, report, ticket, changes, change, fields. , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem