The hierarchy node is not imported for dimension, instead name <root> shows.
SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15
Reproducing the Issue
- BPC: source dimension: /CPMB/XXXXXX H1 shows "AAAAA"
- SAC: Select target model[not dimension] and import data file under Data Management tab.
- SAC: newly added members are wrongly having "<root>" for PARENTH1 hierarchy node.
Fixed in 2019.15.12
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, hier,
remove, missing, miss, blank, dimension , KBA , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem