When setting up a custom IDP you get the error
"Your system is currently using the ID. Please configure a new ID on your identity provider and then upload the updated XML file."
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15.15
Reproducing the Issue
- Start setting up a custom IDP
- At some point in the process after uploading the metadata.xml file click the cancel button
- Restart the setting up process
- Upload the metadata.xml file
- Get the error
This issue can occur if when setting up a custom IDP, the cancel button is clicked at some point. This causes the metadata.xml to be cached and when the same metadata.xml is uploaded at a later time, the cached file prevents it from being used.
To resolve this, use the IDP management tool here. Reset the tenant back to the default IDP and then go through the custom IDP setup process again.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem