- Data does not match between SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and S/4HANA Cloud.
- It only happens with certain dimension members.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- User imports data from S/4HANA Cloud to a Planning Model in SAC.
- The import uses an incremental load.
- Compare the data under same data region.
- Notice in SAC that there is data missing.
Incorrect import schedule customization settings.
- USe the Full Load option to ensure that there is no missing data in SAC.
Things to consider:
Check the incremental load if the data load meets the three restrictions on the column data for the column user picks:
- The values must be unique.
- The data must be incremental.
- Previously imported data must be unchanged.
- Recommend to bring in the transaction ID as the incremental load column as this column satisfies the restrictions stated above.
- It is not recommended to use the transaction date time integer column as the incremental load column because there is no guarantee that these values are unique.
- If multiple transactions happen at the same timestamp during the data acquisition import schedule, there is a high chance of a timing issue.
- Alternative way: if the "transaction date time integer column" is selected:
User needs to schedule a timeslot for the import job where there are no new transactions being entered into the source table.
This reduces the chances of the timing issue occurring using incremental load.
After each import job run, users will need to compare the data and ensure that it matches the data in the source system.
In case of missing data, user could use the replace subset option to fix the data without bringing in the full data again.
- See the following help document for more information: Building a Query.
- The incremental load will only bring in rows where the column value of the selected column is greater than the column value stored in a previous import.
- Data rows could have been dropped due to rows being rejected in the data wrangling step.
If rejected rows are not added back manually, then they will be missing from the SAC model.
- 2590508 - Import or Export Data from/to SAP S/4HANA to/from SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud content using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or warning/error messages to the text search field to filter results.
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Data Connections
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , standard procedure(data source) , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem