1. Data does not match between SAC and S/4HANA CLOUD
2. It only happens to certain dimension members
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15
Reproducing the Issue
- user loads data from S/4HANA CLOUD to Planning Model in SAC
- the import schedule is incremental load
- compare the data under same data region
- data in SAC is missing
Import Schedule Customizing
- Please make a Full Load to ensure there is no missing data in SAC.
Things to consider:
Check the incremental load if the data load meets the three restrictions on the column data for the column user picks:
- The values must be unique.
- The data must be incremental.
- Previously imported data must be unchanged.
- Recommend to bring in the transaction ID as the incremental load column as this column satisfies the restrictions stated above
- Not Recommend to use the transaction date time integer column as the incremental load column,
because there is no guarantee that these values are unique.
If multiple transactions happen at the same timestamp durubg the data acquisition import schedule, there is a high chance of a timing issue.
Alternative way if user has to use "transaction date time integer column":
User need to schedule a timeslot for the import job where there are no new transactions being entered into the DB.
This way will reduce the chances of the timing issue occurring using incremental load.
After each import job run, user will need to compare the data and ensure that it matches the data in source system.
Incase of missing data, user could then use the replace subset option to fix the data without bringing in the full data again.
- See reference: Help document:
- the incremental load will only bring in rows where the column value of the selected column is greater than the column value that was stored in the previous run.
- the data rows could have been dropped is due to the rows being rejected in wrangling.
If the rejected rows were not added back manually, then they would be missing from the SAC model.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predicitive , Problem