Customer just start the implementation of the instance and is beginning the RBP implementation to give the user login access and have a generic super admin role/group.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
To create an initial access for the instance, just for users to be able to access the instance:
Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Create a new role with the name you want. Example: All Employee, All collaborates, Normal User, etc...
- On the General User Permission, select User Login (This role will allow users to access the system)
- On Grant this Role to select All Employees
To create and grant permissions for a generic super admin role:
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Groups
- Create a group with the name you want. Example: Super Admin, System Admin, etc...
- Add the user > Save
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles
- Create a new role with the name you want. Example: Super Admin, System Admin, etc...
- Select all the roles, but be aware the most important for user configuration/management is under General User permission and Manage user permission
- On "Grant this role to:" select the group that you have created
- On Target population, select everyone
Note: Log out and log back into the system in order for the new RBP configuration to be active.
sf, success factors, RBP, Admin, initial, start, create admin, access , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , How To