You have have uploaded an XML File for your Custom File Input Run and only the First Instance is considered and created in the System.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP Cloud Application Studio
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites (Check See Also for Blog with More Details):
- You have Created a Custom Business Object.
- You have created an XML File Integration.
- You have created a File Input Run ID in the UI.
Schedule your File Input Run:
- Select the Work Center View "File Input" (Found under "Administrator" or "Application and User Management" in Cloud for Customer and Business ByDesign respectively).
- Select "Unprocessed Files" from Dropdown.
- Click Add and Upload your XML File to the Service Interface.
- Select "Active Runs" from Dropdown.
- Schedule the Run ID relevant to Service Interface.
This issue occurs because you have not enabled Mass Processing for your File Input Run. When the XML is parsed, it only takes the first Instance of your Custom Business Object.
To correct this issue, please enable Mass Processing for your XML File Integration in the Cloud Application Studio:
- Open FileInputRun.pid (where FileInputRun is the name of your XML File Integration).
- Select Message Structure tab.
- Check Mass Processing.
- Save and Activate FileInputRun.pid.
- Download the new XML Schema Document (.xsd file).
Please Note: When Mass Processing is enabled the <List> tag is required in the XML before the Business Object Instance tag.
Refer to this blog for more information: How to Upload Mass Data via XML File Input
File Integration, PDI, SDK, Processed, Processing, Parse, Parsing, Service Integration, Finished, Success, Schedule, Single, Ignored, Skipped, Skip, Mass Processing, Multiple , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-SI , ByDesign Studio Service Integration , Problem