- Is it possible to set a range on a calculate column?
- It is required to create a report with a formula IF and ELSE as per example: If (Age between 20 and 25) then 10 else 0.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Report Canvas on Advanced reporting query
There are two ways to achieve the result:
- The first is to use the equal and greater than function and the equal and less than function. (These functions will appear after the IF and ELSE condition is put on the query)
- The second is to select the values individually com the query, however depending on the size of the range it is not advisible.
Calculation - Range , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions