Is it possible to add more entities in one inbound integration?
SAP Successfactors HCM Suite
1. From the Integration Center - My Integrations page, choose + Create > Scheduled CSV Input Integration
2. Select your starting entity. In this example, I'll be choosing 'User' entity > Click Select
3. Go to Configure Fields tab > Upload Sample CSV
4. Switch to 'Field Mapping View'
5. Choose any entity > Click add. For this example, I choose 'Bank' > Click 'Add'
6. Now you will see the two entities in 'Desintination Fields'
7. Next step is mMapping the fields from Source to Destination.
Note: The fields you're seeing in 'Source Fields' tab are the fields that you have uploaded in CSV format.
8. Map the fields for User entity and Bank entity.
Creating Inbound Integrations
Inbound Integration, multiple entities in one inbound integration , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , How To