- Edit Order Member is not working in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.21.5
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story with table component.
- Create several calculations(restricted measures).
- In the designer select Edit Order Member and change order of the measures and calculations.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- The order in the table is not changed, open the Edit Order Member page again and find that the order resets to the original states automatically.
This issue was observed with live connection to BW system.
Backend BW system does not support custom measure sorting.
- Implement the following note help to resolve this issue:
2669271 - INA: Support CustomSort for Measure Dimension
- Please create a new incident to component [BW-BEX-OT-BICS-INA] if there's any issue during implementing this note.
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics,Error, Issue, System, Data, User, Unable, Access, Connection, Sac, Connector, Live, Acquisition, Up, Set, setup, Model, BW, Connect, Story, Tenant, Import, Failed, Using, Working, SAML, SSO , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem