When using Geo clustering in the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with the SAP_BOC_SPATIAL repository package within a repository sub-package, the location clustering within the Geo-Map does not work and the following error occurs:
- "You have no authorization to the model"
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into SAP Analytics Cloud Platform
- Create a Geo-Map using SAP_BOC_SPATIAL as the sub-package.
- Wait for it to load
- Encounter Error
This has been resolved in version 2019.21 and 2019 QRC 4.
- 2433853 - Using geospatial analysis / location data with SAP Analytics Cloud
- 2569847 - Where can you find SAC user assistance (help) to use, configure, and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here and let our amazing SAP community help! Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
- Need More Help? Contact Support or visit the solution finder today!
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
geo, spatial, model, boc, bocloud, c4a, cloud4analytics, c4a, missing, view, analytic, calculation, attribute, location, longitude, latitude, cv, lat, attributes attribute, geo enrichment, geo-loc, geoloc, geolocations, geo-coded, remote HANA, geo, spatial, map, location, longitude, latitude, Geocoded, geo-coded, data, analytic, planning models, lat, long, SAC, map layers, geo-coding , KBA , geo clustering does not work when using , sap_boc_spatial as sub-package , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , Problem