After initially submit of a Change request, once the change request is opened again and an action is taken(like activation/approval) is taken, an unexpected error message appears as ‘unsaved changes exist’ (USMDCRUI 013).
- SAP Master Data Governance 6.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 7.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 8.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.0
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.1
- SAP Master Data Governance 9.2
USMDCRUI013, Activate, unexpected error, Unsaved changes exist. , KBA , CA-MDG-AF , Application Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.