- SAP ASE errorlog contains an infected with 11 error with a stack trace that includes the following functions: undo_blockingcall_nowait
- The stacktrace maybe reported when an ASE shared memory dump is triggered
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) for Business Suite
Sybase, infected, signal, undo_blockingcall_nowait, SEGV, SIGSEGV, segment violation, storage access violation, kisignal, CR820193, CR#820193, 820193
, KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-DB-SYB , Business Suite on Adaptive Server Enterprise , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.