- Curriculum is setup with a pool of Requirements.
- Curricula has a due date, but when the items from the Requirement Pool are assigned to the user, they do not accumulate the due date of the Curriculum.
SAP Successfactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a Curriculum and add a pool of "Requirements"
- Assign the curriculum to a user
- Assign items from the pool of requirements to the user
- Notice the items from the requirements do not have a due date (unlike the curriculum)
Per Engineering, this is by design.
- The idea behind Requirements is that we are giving the user a choice in how to meet it.
- The Requirement holds the user accountable to the overall choice, however, they may decide to self-assign an item from the pool and then change their mind.
- The specific item they choose is never required for the user and therefore needs no due date.
- The only rule is that they must finish enough items/hours to meet the entire Requirement before the curricula's due date/retrain date.
sf, success factors, LMS, Requirement Pool, Requirement, Curricula, Curriculum , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CUR , Curricula , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Learning all versions