When job profile is being used on job requisition, then the job profile will be indented if you see the job posting preview
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a new Job requisition via browser families and roles and make sure that there's been a Job profile being used
2. OR modify the job profile of an existing requisition that was created prior to b1905 release (May 11, 2019 for Preview instance and June 8, 2019 for Production instance) and save it
3. Then if you add Internal/External Job Desc Header/Footer and click Internal or External Posting Preview, you will see that the Job profile is indented vs. Header/Footer
After b1905 release, there's a code change to indent the Job profile which was made to fix extra horizontal spaces being added (due to <p> tags). This resulted that all of the job profile on newly created requisitions and any modifications on job profile of requisitions that was created before b1905 will be indented.
This issue is already been raised to our Engineering team and the code fix for this issue is already scheduled to be available on b1911 release (Nov. 9, 2019 for Preview instance and Dec. 7, 2019 for Production instance).
As of Oct. 28, 2019 - the code fix has been patched and should now be available on both Preview and Production instances.
Expected behavior after the code fix:
1. When creating new job requisitions, the job profile will not be indented and will be aligned with External/Internal Job desc header and footer
2. For Job requisitions that was created with indented Job profile (after b1905 release and before the patch fix on Oct. 26), as soon as the job profile was edited or updated then the indentation will removed after it was saved
Indented job profile on requisition, indentation of job profile, indented jpb, indented job profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem