You are using supplier invoice web service to upload and post the invoice directly, however invoices are going for approval instead of getting posted.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Open SOAP UI
- Run supplier invoice web service with post action
- Now, go to Supplier Invoicing work center
- Select view: Invoices and Credit Memos
- Search for the invoices created via web service
- The invoices created via web service are all in "In Approval" status instead of "Posted" status
Based on the approval conditions maintained in the system, it will trigger approval for invoices.
If approval of Supplier invoice is not needed in web service scenario, there is a finish data entry processing action on Supplier Invoice which is PSM released.
You can use this in PDI to post the invoice and if this action is used, the invoice will not go for approval even if approval conditions are maintained.
supplier invoice web service, supplier invoice approval , KBA , supplier invoice web service , supplier invoice approval , AP-SIP-SIV , Supplier Invoice , Problem