- The Crystal Report Application Server (RAS) fails to start
- The properties show the error "This server is considered failed because it has stopped 5 time(s) in 60 minute(s)
- Trace logs show the following:
The function PEOpenEngineEx failed. Reason: Crystal Reports: Print Engine Error.
Error in the report processing unit. (RCIRAS0624)
A subprocess in the processing serer was forced to terminate. (RCIRAS0622)
Daemon message from Crystal Reports Application Server is down.: %2.
- The issue started after upgrading BI to 4.2 SP06 Patch 08
- SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform 4.2 Support Pack 6 Patch 8
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x86_64)
Crystal Report, Report Application Server, Failed to start, Stuck in failed, RAS, CR, CR2016 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.