- The ASE process is seen to increase in size over time
- Users can suddenly no longer connect to the ASE and existing connections are killed after some period of working normally.
- There are no messages in the ASE errorlog as to why this has happened.
- On Linux you may see messages in the operating system log that the OOM Manager has killed the ASE process
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP3 PL06 - PL07
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP2 PL08
Sybase, ASEServer, SAPASE, dataserver, CR819273, CR#819273 , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.