When loading a KPI tile on Fiori Launchpad, below error is encountered:
- HTTP400: BAD REQUEST - The request could not be processed by the server due to invalid syntax. (XHR)GET -https://host:port/sap/opu/odata/iwfnd/catalogservice;v=2/Annotations(TechnicalName='XXX',Version='0001')/$value
- Metadata or annotation document load failed
- No Service found for Annotation File 'XXX' version '0001' on SAP GW Server
Note: This KPI references CDS based Odata service, and recently there is changes been done with the Odata service/CDS.
- SAP Fiori 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4 and higher
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 and higher
SAP Gateway, odata, annotation, segw , KBA , CA-GTF-SB-S4H , Smart Business for S4HANA , OPU-GW-COR , Framework , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.